Interview with Tom Foster – TR Batteries

DSC_7856

Tom Foster (www.crazyfastcracker.com) has been building high horsepower motorcycles for the past thirty years, when he’s not busy as an aerospace engineer.  We had a chance to catch up with Tom, and he told us why he uses TR Batteries in his bikes.

EDO: Hi Tom, How’re you doing?

EDO:  How’d you hook up with TR Batteries?Tom: I was looking for a high performance battery for my bikes.  I build a very high horsepower technically advanced product.  Ineed something to hold up to the riggers of my style of riding, which is fast and hard. My bikes have triple the horsepower ofstock bikes and I need something that will step up and handle my game.EDO:  Cool Cool.  I notice that your first magazine feature was in ‘89 on Easy Riders. How long have you been in the motorcycleTom: A little over three decades.EDO: Wow, that’s a long time. You truly are a pionieer in the motorcycle industry.  With your extensive experience in themotorcycle industry, I’m sure you’ve gone through a lot of batteries.  How does TR Batteries compare to other batteries you’veTom:  Superior in every way!  With my engineering background in aerospace, I looked for something with new technology. What’s thelatest and greatest, and has integrity! I need a product that will stand up to when I put my game on it.  TR Batteries gives meboth, integrity and technology.  It’s a product for me.EDO:  What other brands have you worked with?Tom:  Yuasa and several of the other typical batteries that are in the motorcycle industry.  They just don’t have the juice tostart a motorcycle like this.  They’ll work fine on stock bikes, but we’re very far on the opposite end of that.EDO:  How confident are you to say that TR Batteries are one of the best batteries in the industry?Tom: It’s the best I’ve used, and I’ve been doing it for over three decades!Edo: Great!  Will we see a custom limited edition Tom Foster TR Battery soon?

Tom: Good.

EDO:  How’d you hook up with TR Batteries?

Tom: I was looking for a high performance battery for my bikes.  I build a very high horsepower technically advanced product.  I need something to hold up to the riggers of my style of riding, which is fast and hard. My bikes have triple the horsepower of stock bikes and I need something that will step up and handle my game.

EDO:  Cool Cool.  I notice that your first magazine feature was in ‘89 on Easy Riders. How long have you been in the motorcycle industry?

Tom: A little over three decades.

EDO: Wow, that’s a long time. You truly are a pionieer in the motorcycle industry.  With your extensive experience in the motorcycle industry, I’m sure you’ve gone through a lot of batteries.  How does TR Batteries compare to other batteries you’ve used?

Tom:  Superior in every way!  With my engineering background in aerospace, I looked for something with new technology. What’s the latest and greatest, and has integrity! I need a product that will stand up to when I put my game on it.  TR Batteries gives me both, integrity and technology.  It’s a product for me.

EDO:  What other brands have you worked with?

Tom:  Yuasa and several of the other typical batteries that are in the motorcycle industry.  They just don’t have the juice to start a motorcycle like this.  They’ll work fine on stock bikes, but we’re very far on the opposite end of that.

EDO:  How confident are you to say that TR Batteries are one of the best batteries in the industry?

Tom: It’s the best I’ve used, and I’ve been doing it for over three decades!

Edo: Great!  Will we see a custom limited edition Tom Foster TR Battery soon?

Tom:  I hope so!

Edo: Thank you very much Tom.

DSC_7861 copyDSC_7863DSC_7877

Always in stock @ EDO Performance.

Tags: battery, crazy fast cracker, crazyfastcracker.com, motorcycle, Tom Foster, TR Batteries, TR Light-weight battery

This entry was posted on Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 4:05 pm and is filed under Racing News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here